Saturday, January 29, 2011

Landmark Buffet Discount

"Right, please let me know"

Dear Leaders of the Right of Bologna,

am your candidate for Mayor, so you told me, all in due course. But when I asked whom it may concern I have heard that there is no office for me. "You're among the people, know the facts ..." I have repeated. But it is still cold, standing for hours at the corner of caldarrostaio gives me the rheumatism. I have a certain age. And then there I always find the Mazzucca. A sadness ...

I made ten cuts of fresh wool dress for the campaign, but with nervous that I have, I have to be tightened. My nephew who is the gymnasium at St. Louis told me that a friend of his cousin League of Bernardini, gives for certain that you have another candidate.

I asked Aldridge, so nonchalantly. Not even he knows nothing. "Silvio has to decide." But I can not send photos with leopard skin. I have a large waist. Have you seen to the left? There, at least vote, always vote. But we? Please let me know something.

your Julian C.


"The opposite" book
David ferrari
Unit Emilia-Romagna, 29 I 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment