Friday, January 14, 2011

What Tools Should I Keep In My Motorhome

Marchionne I know.

The Marchionne that I know is a small landowner and farmer. The environment is in its "Low" in Ferrara, Modena and Bologna. He "took" a number of young Roma Kosovar war refugees to work. Yes, there are also Roma who work and who seek work at all costs. He needed to pick pears. 11 hours a day or more. Unskilled? Not all. Someone made the driver, others are able to arrange storage. 5 € per hour. Blank contract for a few hours, the rest in black.

One asked for a bit 'more. He said: "So do 4.50. If there is take the Romanians. They are close to 4". It 's a modern man. She said the priest who follows me with these guys going to church also. He likes to go hunting with a shotgun and running even in his fields. So much to do. I do not know if he likes monotinta sweaters, zip through practice. I hope not. If you do not wear them, perhaps, less appeal to my friends party "liberal."

"The opposite" book
Davide Ferrari
Unit Emilia-Romagna, January 15, 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment